At Triangle, it is our dedicated
associates who make the difference
Triangle's integrity and status as an industry leader depends on our ability to attract and retain highly capable, responsible and dedicated associates.
Candidates must be enthusiastic high achievers who communicate effectively, are team oriented and embrace new challenges.
We invite you to create your profile, submit your resume and tell us about yourself so that you can apply for one of our many opportunities.
Triangle is an equal opportunity / affirmative action
employer committed to cultural diveristy in the workforce.
Share with friends or Subscribe!
CNC Operators and Machinists
Manufacturing and Production
114 Pleasant Avenue
Triangle Manufacturing Company, Inc. has been a leader in contract manufacturing for over 50 years, working with many of the foremost medical and commercial OEMs in the world. Development expertise, precision machining to the tightest tolerances and meticulous finishing and assembly are our hallmarks. We have three state-of-the-art facilities, dedicated to medical instruments, surgical implants and commercial industry.
Located in Upper Saddle River, NJ Triangle offers a clean, safe and progressive environment. We are registered to ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003.
We are always looking for talented CNC Operators and Machinists for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
- Program and operate 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC Machine Centers
- Develop cutting programs for various types of raw materials: steel, aluminum, plastics, stainless, titanium, etc.
- Be able to operate CNC Machine Centers using various types of controllers – (e.g. Fanuc and Haas)
- Posses full knowledge of standard production practices and quality control procedures
- Develop and execute cutting programs to meet company production and proficiency standards
- Run at least two machining centers at a time
- Follow instructions/directions to maintain quality standards
- Conduct inspection of components being machined to ensure conformity to quality requirements
- Use standard measuring devices as needed (calipers, micrometers, height gages, dial indicators, etc.)
- Perform machine maintenance as required
- Work and effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Develop and produce appropriate fixtures to ensure stable platform for machining operations
- Set-up and maintenance of cutters for CNC equipment (tool changers)
- Safely Operate appropriate material handling equipment, such as forklifts and cranes, as needed.
- Responsible for keeping work area safe, productive and clean
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work is performed in a typical job shop environment
Set up and operate moderately complex multi-axis computer numerical control milling machines and/or lathes to produce quality parts and satisfy customer requirements.
Responsible for setting up CNC and secondary equipment. Set up very complex multi-axis computer numerical control milling machines and/or lathes to produce quality parts and satisfy customer requirements.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ years of experience with high volume and close tolerances of rapid precision machining for medical device and commercial industries
- Knowledge of “G and M code” programming
- Ability to select the proper tooling, speeds and feeds for optimum material removal on complex, tight tolerance components
- Excellent mechanical inspection skills. Geometric Dimension & Tolerance knowledge strongly desired.
- Flexible, detail-oriented and reliable
- Capable of completing ISO/FDA required documentation and working in a fast-paced environment
- Mechanical aptitude. Basic shop math – decimals, percentages, fractions.
Eligible applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability